TRAINEE PROGRAM 2016
Are you one out of two outstanding candidates that will join our global team?
At Fenix Outdoor, we strive to connect people with all the wonderful moments that nature has to bring by producing sustainable high quality outdoor products.
The Management Trainee program offers a chance for top young graduates to grow both personally and professionally and become a top level leader in the outdoor industry. It is a challenging trainee program that combines practical and theoretical work in a variety of fields during a period of 12 months. The program will start in August 2016 and will take place in our offices around the world adapted to individual development and corporate needs. Apply before the 21th of April.
Become a leader in the outdoor world!
The Management Trainee program is structured to ensure a complete and versatile understanding of Fenix Outdoor as a group and contains of:
- Orientation rotation:
a travel period to work with the global operations, visit international offices, and brand headquarters (e.g. Germany, China, US)
- Project rotation:
mainly lead operationally focused projects for the group’s brands and sales companies (e.g. Fjällräven, Hanwag, Globetrotter)
- 3 month rotation at Fenix Outdoor HQ (optional)
You will receive a complete overview of the operations of Fenix Outdoor around the world, leadership training, a mentor that will guide you in your personal and professional growth and also an opportunity to learn and experience the nature through many adventurous and fun activities that Fenix Outdoor offers to its employees. A well-executed trainee program will result in a permanent position within Fenix Outdoor.
What your qualifications are
- A genuine interest in the outdoor business.
- A degree in marketing, business or engineering with strong academic qualifications.
- Experience from studying, working or living in different countries.
- Fluency in English is required and good knowledge in another main corporate language (Swedish, German, or Chinese) is meriting.
Who you are
We are looking for passionate individuals who are hard workers, quick learners,
self-starters and team-players.
- Result oriented with a strong track record.
- A doer with a high working capacity.
- A strong personality with integrity.
- Humble with a no prestige attitude.
- A person with strong leadership skills & entrepreneurial spirit.
- The candidate should also have developed analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relations and networks.
- The program requires a lot of travel and you will need to be open-minded and extremely flexible regarding work location.
How to apply
Fenix Outdoor will cooperate with Harvey Nash in this recruitment process. Please apply here by sending in your resume, cover letter and grades from both high school and university. Only complete applications will be considered. If you have any questions please contact Julia Björnsdotter at +46 8 20 09 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selected candidates will be invited for an assessment day in Stockholm in Mid of May.
Final interviews will take place in Stockholm the week after. (You have to be able to participate during suggested dates to apply for the program.)
Fenix Outdoor International AG is a Stockholm stock exchange listed mid-cap company, focusing on high quality and durable outdoor equipment. The family of companies encompasses five brands, most of them with global reputations, and three retail chains in the Nordics and continental Europe. The total staff number was 2008 in 2015 with an annual turnover of 459,7 million EUR. Fenix Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer and signatory to the United Nations Global Compact and has incorporated CSR and Sustainability into the corporate strategy. For more information refer to www.fenixoutdoor.se. Fenix Outdoor brands are Fjällräven, Tierra, Primus, Hanwag, Brunton, Naturkompaniet, Partioaitta and Globetrotter GmbH.